[nagdu] Listening to BTR: Got Clutter? Get Organized! with Janet | Blog Talk Radio (Organizing Fido - Jun 11, 2013)

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:55:37 UTC 2013

I really liked this episode. I found some useful tips and thought I would share it.
Jewel The toys, the snacks, the schedules are you one of millions of pet owners trying to manage their lives and your space? Tune in with guest Charlotte Reed an international pet expert who has been featured on CNN. Join us as Charlotte shares how to be an organized pet owner.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/janettaylor/2013/06/11/got-clutter-get-organized

Sent from my iPhone