[nagdu] self identification

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 19:34:28 UTC 2013

I never self-identify. Sometimes the airlines decide they must make a different boarding pass for me that says I have a emotional support animal. Mostly it seems no issue. I know that when Southwest said I must ride in the bulkhead because it was their policy, I looked up their policy and it said the same thing as the Air Access Act does. Don't know about U.S.Air. I like to preboard; I do that anyway without notifying them in advance, and this works every time. The only reason I do it to get the dog in before others are around. Maybe I should even stop doing that.
CL