[nagdu] self identification

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Nov 23 20:22:05 UTC 2013

And I'd hope, Michael, that if you don't file a complaint under the ACAA
against US Air for what they stated to you about their policy, which is
illegal under said ACAA, then they'll just keep doing it, whether you self
identify at the ticket ordering stage or at the airport.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems