[nagdu] walking guide dogs?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Nov 25 03:50:51 UTC 2013

The only time that I walk Lexia on her leash without her harness is when I
take her to do her business. I do not take on her walks just to let her
sniff and be a dog. I do not exercise her on leash because, given the
obstacles and people in the area in which live, I can actually walk faster
when working Lexia than when using a cane. There are a good number of above
ground obstacles, , and I kind of prefer going around people rather than
bumping into them or finding  them with my cane.