[nagdu] Computer woes, Re Airline Safety Rules Regarding Service Animals

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 05:41:22 UTC 2013

Hi guys, I have not had computer access for over a week due to my own
stupidity. I was dusting my monitor and accidentally shut of the little
switch on the back and poof, no monitor.A friend pointed this out  to me
and I now have access to my NAGDU list again, however I now need to spring
for new speakers as they no longer work. I could not hear the interview on
Albert's situation and have to read my emails which is not easy with a hand
held magnifier. I can't afford the speakers until next month. It has taken
me 3 days to catch up on everything so far.Now on to the other subject : I
hope I never have to fly again as I hate flying!!!! It scares me and while
Shaman would get under a seat, Neechee would not. She will go under a table
at a restaurant and sit or lie down when I ask her to,she will not stay
down..I have tried to teach her with clicker training but she will not stay
down. She does sit when on a bus and if I am in a restaurant long enough
she will sit or lie down on her own. She does not like being under a table
that has more room than an airline seat,so I don't see her going under
it.Like I said, I hope I never have to fly again. Mardi and Shaman ans
Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/