[nagdu] Barking Puppies!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 26 14:45:40 UTC 2013

I wouldn't say it does no good.  You pays your money; you takes your
chances.  And, usually, odds are pretty good the school won't swoop in and
take the dog, though that's quite a sword to have hanging over your head.

If the person does choose to pay a trainer, she should make sure the trainer
uses methods that she approves of.  Not all do.
Tracy