[nagdu] Barking Puppies!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 26 14:57:59 UTC 2013

When my old gal Echo thought she could bark a lot, I gave her a good
high-collar correction and a sharp reprimand, and, after a few times, she
got the message.  It does require having the dog on leash at the time the
offense occurs, and I think this person said the barking happens when the
dog is on tie-down at work.
I guess, from Cindy's experience, the high-collar doesn't always work, but
it worked for me.
Tracy