[nagdu] Boots

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:08:09 UTC 2013

Hi Tracy,
Here's the link on Amazon to the booties I have.
http://www.amazon.com/Pawz-3-Inch-4-Inch-Water-Proof-Boots/dp/B009S5LMU0/ref=sr_1_4?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1385593156&sr=1-4&keywords=waterproof+booties
They are size large black waterproof booties. They are made of rubber,
so they fit snugly around the top of the paw, and they are impossible
to lose unless your dog or someone else snatches the booty off. They
come 12 in a pack, and they can be worn many times. Just rinse them
off every so often.
When you first get them out of the package, the opening in the booty
looks like it would never fit over your dog's foot, but just stretch
them open and place the foot inside. They are not tight on your dog's
paws. I know this because I tested it by putting the booty around
three or four of my fingers, and it was fitting, not tight.
Right now, these are about $15. They were about $12 when I bought them
almost a year ago. I say wait for a drop in price at the beginning of
the week, but that's the cheap college kid in me. Happy shopping.

On 11/27/13, Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net> wrote:
> I've tried 2 different kinds of boots, and had a lot of trouble keeping them
>
> on, even when I think I've pulled the strap real tight.  I had some that
> looked like socks, with a leather pad under the paw, and I have the Ruffwear
>
> boots TSE gave me.  However, I lost one of the boots in the snow the first
> time I went out with them on Ben.
> Raven, what kind are you using, and where did you get them?
> I've had so much trouble with boots that now I just don't bother, and carry
>
> paper towels to wipe Ben's feet with.  If I got more boots, I think I'd go
> with something cheap, so its loss would be trivial.  Because lose them I
> almost certainly will.
> Tracy

Raven