[nagdu] Boots

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Fri Nov 29 13:26:45 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

Ihave not used boots much with Gabe because he really doesn't like them on
his paws. IN fact, he really doesn't like for me to even touch his paws.
Summers are quite brutal in Texas, so I limit my travel time to early
mornings and evenings after the sun goes down.

I thought about trying out the Musher's Secret, but I have wood floors,and I
wonder if the ointment causes stains? Just curious.

Liz