[nagdu] Anal Glands (no subject)

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Nov 29 22:52:00 UTC 2013

The dogs who have the most problems with anal glands are those who have bad
skin allergies.  The skin inside the glands also get inflammed thus the
impaction of the anal fluid.  The swelling closes off the duct to the
outside of the body.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown