[nagdu] Guide dogs and rental properties

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 18:49:49 UTC 2013

Hello all this is Leonard Stamper,  I have a question about taking my god dog to a rental property or I am not a renter,  for this Christmas I want to go down and visit my fiancé and her family,  but she is concerned Harnew landlord may not let me bring my god dog down on his property  what is my rides taking my dog to property if I am not a renter,  Armenian Madog still covered by the ADA or is it the land owners choice?

Sent from my iPhone