[nagdu] ear surgery

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:16:20 UTC 2013

When I fell down my stairs and couldn't work my dog for a bit, I asked The Seeing Eye what I ought to do about Wayne. Would he be better off if I sent him back to the school until I was well. They suggested that it would be better if we remained together and they could com work with me if I needed the work.

That was Crumpet, not wayne.

CL