[nagdu] Ear infection

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:19:12 UTC 2013

Faye is eating Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream, which is a high protein, low filler food. I will make sure to vacuum more often during this season, and maybe that will help. She has eardrops for twice a day, and that seems to be making her feel better. The vet also gave me some solution to clean out her ears once a week until this clears up, then once a month. Does that sound about right?

Sent from my iPhone