[nagdu] Ear infection

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 3 14:31:45 UTC 2013

I'm not sure about ongoing ear cleaning schedules.  I haven't had a dog who
was prone to ear infections for many years now, so I only do ear cleaning
once in a while.  I use a product I got from the vet that smells like salad
dressing.  TSE recommended those little square makeup pads for ear cleaning,
and they do seem to work well.  I got a bagful at the drugstore for not much
money.
If you want, you could have Faye tested to see what she's allergic to, which
might give you a better idea of how to avoid it.  You could ask your vet if
she thinks that's worthwhile, or just implement the ear-cleaning schedule
she gave you.
Tracy