[nagdu] Aberrant Bailey Behavior

Hooper, Robert M. hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 3 16:45:53 UTC 2013

Normally, I would consider using the gentle leader, but the current collar I am using prohibits such, and acts as a gentle leader in any case.

Robert Hooper, Undergraduate Research Assistant, HDFS Early Childhood Development Lab
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
The Ohio State University, Department of Psychology; Department of Neuroscience
166H Campbell Hall
1787 Neil Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210