[nagdu] Ear infection

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:56:06 UTC 2013

Dear List members:
	Huck had two I know about before I got him but had not actually
developed one since, but as I think I mentioned on list, I wonder about my
vet's money-making, from time to time.
	I no longer get my dogs groomed there, but a huge advantage is, he
is less than two blocks away, and I wouldn't say there has been malfeasance,
but some vets, I believe, think there is this all wealthy "they" who takes
care of all our needs, and that we are better off than average John Q
Public.
Darla & Sniffy Huck