[nagdu] Heartworm pills

Nicole Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Oct 4 12:55:10 UTC 2013

What brand is the pill? I use heart guard and have not noticed anything.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2013, at 5:14 AM, "Tracy Carcione" <carcione at access.net> wrote:

Ben seemed to have a slightly odd reaction to his heartworm pill this month. He got up in the middle of the night, so my husband took him out, then I took him out, and he walked around, but didn't seem to do anything.  Then he hid in the corner for a few minutes, which is something he does when he doesn't feel well (or he's hot, sometimes).  He didn't seem to be in any distress, no panting, shivering, hunching..., and after a bit we all went back to bed.
I did think, though, that his pill smelled funny, maybe moldy.  But pills often smell funny.  We switched in February to a different kind of heartworm pill, since they don't make the kind he used to get anymore.
Anyway, has anyone noticed a funny smell to the heartworm pill, or any funny reactions?
Tracy