[nagdu] Heartworm pills

jeff crouch kd8qiq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 03:38:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,
on the topic of heart and flee coverage, I went to the vet yesterday
to get Benson's flee pretection, and I was wanting something different
then a topical because I don't know how to put it on, and Pilot put
the Vectra on for me in auguist, so anyway the vet sold the flee
pretection that they use called Cumfortus which has ben minchened
several times in this topic, and sence i'm new to dogs, what things
should I look for that he might be having a reaction to it. he hasn't
done anything different that I know of, but just good to know

thanks all
Jeff and Benson