[nagdu] ear infections

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 03:44:28 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel,I use a mixture,half and half,of white vinegar and water.This gets
rid of yeast infections which are common when the dog has allergies. It
also prevents the infections.I find that this works very well.I have
several dogs with allergies and they were always getting ear infections
until I discovered this remedy. Take a sponge or cotton ball and squeeze
the mixture into the ear.Then let the dog shake and this removes the excess
liquid from the ear.Do this twice daily until the infection is gone. To
prevent an infection, put the mixture in both ears once every couple of
weeks. Hope this helps.  Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/