[nagdu] Lethargic and acting odd

Mike blinkin4342 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:05:52 UTC 2013

I don't want to frighten you or make you worry but something similar happened to me once.
My dog just lost all interest in everything and wouldn't eat or drink.
When we took him in it turned out he had lymes disease and it had flared up.
Then put him on some meds and a few days later he was back to normal.
It isn't very common but it may be possible depending on where you live or where your dog is from.
Best of luck.

Mike m
How to be Blind
www.htb2.com
Roundtable podcasts, software reviews, accessibility tutorials, and more!