[nagdu] Flying with my guide dog

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 03:16:21 UTC 2013

My guide dog, Chase, and I graduated from GDB on July 13th.  We will take our first airline flight together Thanksgiving week when we go from San Francisco to Milwaukee to see my son and his wife.  They have a medium sized female mixed breed dog.  Any advice for the flight and for introducing the two dogs?  My son lives in a downtown loft, and we will likely stay in a nearby hotel.  Is anyone familiar with the relieving areas at SFO or in Milwaukee?  We're flying on Southwest.

Craig Heaps