[nagdu] National Epidemic of Horrible People Pretending to Be Disabled |

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:33:16 UTC 2013

	CCI is laying the groundwork for owning the certification process.
These articles are the first step. I'd bet good money that should
certification ever pass, CCI will be the only one who can administer the
test.  If they are not, they will be the one who writes the standards which
is virtually the same thing.