[nagdu] let's get sweaty!

Daniel Gutz gutz2020 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:15:35 UTC 2013

Hey guys! Recently I've been looking at gyms to start working out at.
In most of them they have sanas, something which, I would really
enjoy. The problem with this is of course, I'm not going to bring my
dog in a sana. I've already talked to the workers at the gym about my
dog being with me while I'm in either classes or using the equipment.
We've worked that out but now my question is...what should I do about
the sana? The workers said they'd be happy to watch her if I needed
them too, I have thaught about not bringing Irene with me to the gym
but I feel bad for leaving her home alone then, I just don't know what
to do...should I just skip the sana?
thanks,
Dan