[nagdu] Stumbling on stairs

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Oct 18 19:37:30 UTC 2013

Tracy,

I hope you get that next year with Ben! And that this turns out to be
something minor, if anything. I hate the come and go stuff because I
can't figure out if I need to worry more, rush to the vet now, wait and
see... So far, the little issues in the come and go category have ended
up going and not coming back, so fingers crossed there. Hope that is
also the case with Ben's stumbles!

Tami