[nagdu] Relieving harnesses

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:56:33 UTC 2013

Yup, I was thinking she could figure that out. Contacting the schools should
be easy, they know who their suppliers are and can pass that along.
I didn't know relieving harnesses were common in Asia. This now reminds me
of dog poop girl from about ten years ago.
For those that don't know, it was a girl in Korea who let her dog poop on
the metro I think and didn't bother to clean it up. Somebody got it on
camera and it went viral, probably because that was when this sort of
technology was new.