[nagdu] Guide Dog Schools

Mike blinkin4342 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:57:56 UTC 2013

As a Fidelco client I completely disagree with the statement that Fidelco has contract issues. The issues are definitely personal and not Fidelco's fault.
I have had nothing but good experiences with Fidelco over the last three years and I know a lot of people who feel the same way. There are a certain handful of folks on this list who have personal issues with Fidelco and tend to be much louder than the people who have good experiences.
You should definitely read the contract to make sure you are aware of the rules. That is the case with any guy dog school. Just keep an open mind. Every school has good and bad things. Every school has someone who loves them and hates them. I'd recommend that you decide what breed you want, see what school meets your needs the best, and go forward from there.

Mike