[nagdu] Disconcerting message from disability services office

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 02:29:05 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone for your input and thanks Ginger for the link and
transcript, they were really helpful when I was drafting my reply. I
really don't want to rock the boat but in this situation, I just feel
like they are way out of line. If there was an incident of my dog
threatening someone, I would understand, but I've only been on campus
for a few days and nothing has happened. Housing never even asked me
to provide documentation for Viva; they just asked whether she would
be vaccinated and stuff. My roommates love Viva and there are no
issues there. DS is asking for this information "in case" the
university needs assurance.

Minh