[nagdu] Invitation To ALl!September 3rd Tuesday 7 pm CT

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 20:35:30 UTC 2013

Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.
Paul Ryan

Greetings
	 Tennessee guide dog users will have  a teleconference this Tuesday at 7 pm CT; we will discuss current and future goals, development,

and build on the excitement of creating TAGDU!  Anyone may join us in listening in or providing experience and feedback to our teleconference!  We would love to have you! Here  is the call-in details:
Tennessee call in number:
712-775-7000
Access code 697514 followed by the pound  sign.
Everyone have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend!
Best,
James
Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm