[nagdu] Getting ready to attend the Arizona state NFB convention

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:17:56 UTC 2013

Daniell, GDIT means guide dog in training. Neechee has only a few things to
learn now and then she will no longer be in training.I have not been able
to go outside in the heat of the day to do bus training .I suffered a heat
stroke this summer so this training will have to wait until the weather is
cooler.I am sure she will have no problem with riding a bus as she already
likes riding in a car just fine.    Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/