[nagdu] Laws Regarding relieving

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 23:40:37 UTC 2013

Buddy,

Uh...no, I was thinking the exact same thing.  LOL

Hannah,
Any laws would be of a local nature, probably a city ordinance.  Generally
speaking pooper scooper laws just state to clean up after your dog.  I've
never heard of any that state where the dog should go in the first place.
If you live in an apartment complex, there might be rules there.  If the
apartment rules conflict with your ability to enjoy the facilities, then you
could request an accommodation.

Personally, I think relieving by the dumpsters would be convenient for ease
of disposal and it is considerate of the neighbors who are sane.  Nobody
expects the area around the dumpsters to smell like roses...at least no
place I've ever lived.

Julie