[nagdu] Shopping shopping shopping!!!

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 18:55:23 UTC 2013

  Hi Dan, what I do is, about an hour before I go to the store, I call
Customer Service and tell them that I will be there approx......  As far as
groceries goes, I have a list in order like, dairy, deli, meats, fish ect
including can goods ready to hand over to the Customer Service person.  I
have my guide on my left hand like always, and I hold the carriage handle
while the helper pulls in front.  He or she will look at the list and tell
me what is on sale for things on the list.
Please always ask the Service helper to tell you what the cost and amount of
any deli item.  I have been charged 7 or so dollars for a pound of
bologna-----an honest mistake I am sure but, check.  I love taking my guide
Shubert with me when my wife needs to go to Home Depot or Wal-Mart ect, we
do forward follow.  Hope this helps somewhat.  If you have any other
questions or want me to elaborate, let me know.  Andy and Shubert