[nagdu] The Follow Command

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:10:30 UTC 2013

I definitely think it's possible to overuse the "follow command", and some dogs can become overly dependent on it. So, what you're suggesting is good. However, you may find that some people aren't very good at giving directions. This is when I find "follow" to be really handy.

Shannon and the Acelet