[nagdu] New member to the list

rhondacrz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:02:36 UTC 2013

hello wellcome to the group it's nice to see you here.  my name
is rhonda and my pilot dog is named mya.  she is a 6 year old
german sheppard.  we've been a sucessful team for years.  as of
tomorrow.
we live in northurn california.

is roxy and she is a black lab.  We have been together  for 2
years.  I got her from freedom, she is 5 years old.  I live in
Baldwin  new York