[nagdu] Finding Certain Things

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:30:06 UTC 2013

Hey!

It is very interestin to read that  a dog doesnt know  the command  -find-.
Beacuse  most  of  guides who are  teached  in estonia  know  their basic
command what is -find- For example  find door, find crosswalks, find place
to sit, find elevator and so  on. I cant imagine  how does a dog work  when
you cant tell her what does she have to find... But thats why im so
interested allso about that how  other countryes  dogs are teached and how
do they work...

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521