[nagdu] Note from the Moderator Re: The Follow Command

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 15:34:27 UTC 2013

Rebecca and Nicole,
Thank you for solving this between yourselves without I needing to step in. Its alright to disagree, its alright to have differing opinions. But reading many different meanings can come from words, and because we don't have a face to face interaction it is hard to know exact what is meant.

So unless you both have further productive information to provide on this thread, I'd ask that you take your discussion offlist. Remember that you both should remember not to post one line one word messages.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List moderator
Sent with my IPhone