[nagdu] Treatment of People with Guide Dogs

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 13 00:42:03 UTC 2013

Some of the recent threads have made me think of something kind of
interesting. No, you don't interact with someone who has a guide dog the
same way that you interact with someone who has a cane, but, if people would
treat us more like we were using canes instead of dogs, we would not have as
many problems. For example, some people have problems with people trying to
give their dog directions. When someone has a cane instead of a dog, this
problem does not happen. The same goes for interacting with the dog. You
don't hear about people messing with canes as often as you hear about people
messing with dogs. What do people think of this?

Nicole