[nagdu] Meetings Between Dogs

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:24:08 UTC 2013

	I don't understand that one either; we have someone who lives in
this subdivision, that does that.  I haven't seen her since I got Huck, but
I told my husband, even though Roxy is retired, I don't want her dog being
"friends" with Roxy either, as he needs to have control of her when they
walk the trail, and my dog has plenty of "friends" of my choosing.
Darla & hardworking Huck