[nagdu] success at training

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 18:20:35 UTC 2013

Mary,
Can you explain a bit? How do you know these people weren't able to care for
themselves?
I'm curious to know what exactly you are trying to say, and how you'd know
that based on limited contact with a classmate?
We've all known people who may rely more on others then is probably good for
them. The girl that doesn't understand finance so has her parents pay her
bills, the boy who goes home so mom can cook for him, that sort of thing.
Most of these sorts of people function just fine in  society.
Where is the line between "I sure wouldn't do it that way" and "He/she can't
care for himself so shouldn't have a dog?"