[nagdu] Why Labradors?

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Sep 16 15:44:57 UTC 2013

hi, My first dog was a lab and a great dog. I now have a golden and have
come to really love him. He has a totally differend personality than my
lab did. my lab was more standoffish from other people than Tres is. I
had to really work with Tres to get him not to jump on people. He
follows my every move. We bonded very well. Tres is so happy that I have
to smile.