[nagdu] your thoughts on this

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 17 03:35:06 UTC 2013

JMHO, you should try to explain to the professor that your dog was not being
aggressive . People can misinterpret the behavior of our dogs sometimes, but
people need to trust what you say about your dog.
A few suggestions for the future:
1. Could you try to reproduce a similar situation with some of your friends
to practice keeping your dog calm?
2. If you know that there is going to be a situation to get him excited,
could you try to do something ahead of time to get some of his energy out?
I know what you mean about people misinterpreting an excited dog as an
aggressive dog. No one has ever done that for Lexia, but I know that they
could as she is very bouncy out of harness sometimes. However, I do not take
her harness off that much in public.