[nagdu] Why not goldens?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:55:10 UTC 2013

I know Guide Dog Foundation is training a number of goldens. When I was there in July, I got a tour of the kennels and there were quite a few goldens and labrador /golden mixes. In my class, actually, there were two goldens and four mixes. There was also a poodle, two black labs, and a German Shepherd /smooth coated collie mix. GDF once trained boxers and dobermans, but I am not sure why they discontinued those breeds.
-Jewel

Sent from my iPhone