[nagdu] just want your thoughts on this

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 18 17:33:42 UTC 2013

Laura,
	I am happy to hear you have worked this out. As a point of
information, a service dog can be excluded if it either poses a direct
threat to the health or safety of others or is out of control and the
handler does not take immediate action to correct the behavior. I hope the
Freedom trainer can help resolve this issue for you.

With warm regards,
Marion