[nagdu] Applying Front Line

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Sep 19 19:54:22 UTC 2013

In the Northeast, fleas will die after the first hard freeze - below 30
degrees (Nov or Dec).  That's for the fleas that are outdoors and NOT the
ones that are still inside a home where it NEVER freezes.  Probably need
flea bombs for thosse.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown