[nagdu] Papers on my Dog at a Resort

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:09:19 UTC 2013

Thanks Ann; why do sighted companions complicate matters?  I needn't have
even mentioned I travel with a guide dog?  <grr>
	I doubt anyone from management is in today, but I'll be speaking
with them tomorrow morning, as I don't want this to happen to the next
person who wants to stay there--timeshare or regular patron.
Darla