[nagdu] Blind couple teams up with Dobermans from Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center

consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com consuelo.johnson050 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 19:31:46 UTC 2013

Hello everyone I am also a gallon heart graduate as well I am working my first opening is well she is a three year old female name Zoey she was the first dog out of the program we make a home in Memphis Tennessee and all is going well in December of this year it will be a year that me and her been together hope everyone in the pups are doing well and weathering the weather whether it be cold summer winter I will talk to everyone later Consuelo