[nagdu] The matching process

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:57:23 UTC 2013

Good points, Julie and Tracy.  I think that might have happened to me--it
was down to a couple of dogs--and it was pointed out to me, I didn't walk as
fast as they thought I meant by fast, and so far, I couldn't be happier with
Huck.
	He has initiative to help me find places--or my way out--if I give
wrong directions; he will stand his ground if he thinks he's right; he
remembers well; his pull isn't too hard for me, and the biggest plus, he
makes it very clear to me, that his main mission in life is to please me.
Darla & Huck