[nagdu] Fidelco

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 00:53:32 UTC 2013

Josh,
	You may want to look at our blog at

Harnessup.wordpress.com

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Josh Gentry
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:41 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nagdu] Fidelco

Is there anyone that has or has had a Fidelco dog? I was wondering how long
it took you to get your dog? I was approved last month, and I understand
that it takes time to find the right match for your placement, but all I am
being told is that it could take six months to a year. Also, if anyone has
any opinions about Fidelco, I would be glad to hear them.

Thanks,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone