[nagdu] The matching process

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 00:56:11 UTC 2013

More than likely, she was extra and did not go out because they had already come up with good matches for that class, or at least good so far as they could tell. Though their saving her for you seems some unlikely though, it is probably not completely out of the realm of possibility.

CL

On Sep 25, 2013, at 7:24 PM, "Nicole Torcolini" <ntorcolini at wavecable.com> wrote:

> Actually, there are not always a few extra dogs. The class that I attended
> may have been an exception to the norm, but, with the addition of Lexia, who
> was a pass back from the month before, we had just enough dogs for everyone.
> When three of the dogs in the class had to be switched out because of
> problems, they had to get dogs from the next class to replace them. Also,
> just as a side note, the problems had nothing to do with the matching
> process.
> But, yes, I do agree that there are probably normally more dogs than people.
> There must have been in the training group for Lexia since she got to stay
> another month. Although I do not know exactly when they picked her for me,
> it is also possible that she did not go out with her training group because
> they had already chosen her for me.
>
> Nicole

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecca%40g
>>> mail.c