[nagdu] Getting a dog guide

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Sep 26 10:34:05 UTC 2013

Shannon, over the past few years, Leader has introduced a new line of GSD's
that have really looked at the underlying issue in most programs where
over-breeding has occurred.  They now have a much stronger GSD gene pool to
tap into, and as I had noted in an earlier post, also have a very strong and
solid Golden gene pool.

Steve