[nagdu] Grooming costs

Danielle A. Creapeau dcreapeau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:35:11 UTC 2013

Same here, Tracy. The only time we take the dogs for baths is when we
travel for work. Otherwise, we do the touch-up plan at PetCo for $21
every six weeks and that includes ears, teeth, nail trimmings, gland
check and a good brushing. We do the daily maintenance ourselves and
since winters up here get pretty harsh on their coats, we purchased a
dry shampoo for them that does wonders.